You can make this “Cauliflower Confetti Rice” to go with your chicken, fish or even steak dinner. This recipe comes from food.com and it couldn’t be easier to make! It’s really simple; just put the chopped cauliflower in the food processor; then set aside. Next, do the vegetables. Then cook it up…it’s simple as can be.
Here is what you’ll need to make Cauliflower Confetti Rice:
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 -3 stalks celery
- 1 large leeks or 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves, more if desired
- 1 tablespoon sodium-free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon sodium-free vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt or 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- water, as needed
To find the full instructions, you should head over to food.com to see for yourself. Enjoy!
posts like this are why I like social media