Calling all Cheesecake lovers! This is one dessert that is just so good, that when you close your eyes you will think you went to heaven. Try this “Praline Pecan Cheesecake”, by Sue Zappa from St. Paul, Minnesota, as shared on Pillsbury.com. It’s simply delicious! This doesn’t taste like your typical cheesecake, the taste of pecans is throughout, and the toffee candy makes you feel like a kid again.
Here is what you’ll need to make Praline Pecan Cheesecake:
- 1 (18.25-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme™ Butter Recipe Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter , softened
- 3 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all purpose or unbleached Flour
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons rum extract
- 3 eggs
- 4 (1.4-oz.) toffee candy bars, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
Just looking at this makes my mouth water! Hopefully you feel the same way! If you do, be sure to head over to Pillsbury.com for the full instructions. Enjoy!