I enjoy watching “The Chew” weekdays at 1:00 on abc, and this recipe is from Michael Symon. It’s for “Chicken Marsala”, and boy does Michael know how to cook. He makes this recipe look so simple and delicious. All you do is put the oil in the pan, put the thinly sliced chicken in the pan (3 pieces at a time). Then place the mushrooms and shallots, cook for 1 minute, then and the marsala with a little water. And you chicken marsala is ready to eat in 5 minutes. Couldn’t be simpler!
Here is what you’ll need to make Michael Symon’s Chicken Marsala:
- 6 boneless (skinless chicken thighs that are pounded thin)
- 1 pound mushrooms (cremini or white – sliced thinly)
- 2 shallots (sliced thinly)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup marsala wine
- 3 tablespoons butter (cubed)
- 1/3 cup parsley (chopped for garnish)
- salt and pepper to taste
- flour (for breading)
- 1 cup water (optional)
And again, this recipe is SO easy! To see just HOW easy, you’re gonna have to go on over to abc by clicking here. Enjoy!