This is a recipe for a dessert that will put smiles on your whole family. When I was searching for a new dessert to make for my family, I took one look at this banana split icebox cake and knew I found a winner!
This dessert does require you to refrigerate overnight for it to set completely, so be prepared for that, but having it all ready for the next day is perfect if you know you have a full day. If you’re a banana lover like I am you will just fall in love with this cake. It’s so fluffy and creamy, It will be the perfect ending to a long day. There’s really nothing to this recipe, so what do you have to lose?
Here’s what you need:
• 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
• 1/4 cup Sugar
• 1 stick Unsalted Butter, melted
• 1 (8oz) package Cream Cheese
• 1 (14oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 2 small boxes instant Banana Pudding Mix
• 3 cups cold Milk
• 1 tsp Banana Extract
• 3 cups cold Heavy Whipping Cream
• 1/4 cup Confectionery Sugar
• 1 (20oz) can Crushed Pineapple, well drained
• 2- 3 Bananas, peeled, sliced and diced
• 1 small jar Maraschino Cherries, well drained
• 2 TBSP Pecans, chopped
This great recipe is coming to you today thanks to annsentitledlife.com. This is probably the smoothest and most delicious cake you will EVER have! This one is gonna be tough to beat! Be sure to head on over to Anne’s Entitled Life now for the full instructions. Enjoy!