Yummy! This Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cake would be a big hit at your next family get-together thanks to Betty Crocker. If you find yourself short on time, this cake would be great to make. The strawberry gelatin gets baked into the cake, and the jam is the filling, then you frost the cake with frosting in a can…it’s that easy.
Here is what you’ll need to make Chocolate-Covererd Strawberry Cake:
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ white cake mix
- 1 box (4-serving size) strawberry-flavored gelatin
- Water, vegetable oil and whole eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 pint (2 cups) medium-large strawberries (18 to 20 strawberries)
- 1/2 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening or vegetable oil
Filling and Frosting
- 1 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy milk chocolate frosting
Seems like a great time, especially if you have a sweet tooth! Go over to Betty Crocker to find out what you need to do. Enjoy!