Thanks to “Tasty Kitchen” for having this “Coconut Curry Shrimp” on their site. This recipe is from The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummand, who is on the “Food Network” channel, which I always watch. Ree is always cooking something delicious that you wouldn’t mind making for your family. My family loves eating shrimp, and I’m certain that when I make this delicious meal, it will become a staple in my house. Thank again to Tasty Kitchen, I will be checking your site often!
Here is what you’ll need to make Coconut Curry Shrimp:
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1-½ pound Peeled And Deveined Raw Shrimp (I Used U10, But Any Size Is Fine)
- 1 whole Medium Onion, Finely Diced
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1 can (13 1/2 Oz. Size) Coconut Milk (I Used “A Taste Of Thai” Brand)
- 2 Tablespoons Honey, More To Taste
- ¼ teaspoons Kosher Salt (more To Taste)
- 1 whole Lime, Juiced
- Hot Sauce, Optional
- 12 whole Basil Leaves, Chopped, Plus More For Garnish
- 2 cups Basmati Rice–cooked According To Package Directions
By the way, don’t worry too much about the curry. This recipe isn’t quite spicy, the curry just lends a much needed kick along with some really sweet flavor! Tasty Kitchen and the Pioneer Woman really know what’s good! Enjoy!