While away, we had Jambalaya (Zataran’s brand) and boy was it good. But on the back of the box there was a recipe for Crescent City Jambalaya, and if you like shrimp, you’ll LOVE it. This dish has become a staple in my house that I make just about once a week. Yup! It’s THAT good! Thanks to the people over at McCormick for this delicious new kitchen staple! The only thing I change is I use Hillshire Farms Smoked beef. Try it, you won’t be sorry and you’ll be dancing in the street too!
Here’s what you’ll need to make Crescent City Jambalaya:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1 package ZATARAIN’S® Jambalaya Mix, Original
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package (12 ounces) andouille sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
Just follow the full instructions on McCormick’s website and enjoy. I hope you all love it as much as my family does!